Prague City Golf Club
Holes: 18. Travel time from Centre 15 mins
Prague City Golf Club is a fairly flat but very undulating 'Links' style course.
The “specialities” of the course include “spill offs”, artificially created earth waves, “sandy wastes” with red sand, and the classic “pot bunkers” typical of links courses.
The unique 18-hole putting green called “Himalayas”, inspired by the famous “Ladies Putting course of St. Andrews”, is a true jewel of the course.
Thanks to the sensitive reconstruction of the 200-year-old farmhouse, a unique space has been created for both the club facilities and a modern restaurant, which also includes an outdoor terrace overlooking the green of hole No. 18.
• 18-hole championship course
• 18-hole green called “Himalayas”
• Driving range with 18 covered and 18 uncovered teeing grounds
• One of the largest putting and chipping areas in the Czech Republic
• Stylish modern restaurant
• Modern and comfortably furnished clubhouse
• Facilities for players – men’s and women’s locker rooms, bag room
• “Warm-up” area – driving range next to hole No. 1
• Practice hole No. 19
• Golf Academy – par 3
Buggies - Yes Electric and pull trolley - Yes Club rental - Yes
Click for Course Map
Click for Scorecard